Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to December

December is here!!!...and I couldn't be more excited, warm, cozy, and merry!!

Each day this week, I'll be featuring something I love about December...

...So, let's start things off with something I never tire of...
something that looks gorgeous any time of year...

Night Lights

In December, after a little wind 'n rain...
the lights of the Santa Monica skyline shine their brightest!!
...The cooler weather thins-out the crowds, and an evening spent indulging in some nighttime photography, is pure please indeed!!





Photo 1: The historic and beautiful carousel at the Santa Monica Pier.
Photo 2: Passenger side photographer (that's me;).
Photo 3: PCH, with Malibu in the distance.
Photo 4: View of the shoreline, from the pier.

Wishing that the beginning of December is glowing well...wherever you are!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment