Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Delicious Holiday Fashion

I have a simmering pot of homemade applesauce on the stove, and it's filling the house scandalously with it's gorgeous, spicy fragrance...
...really putting me in the frame of mind to enjoy something deliciously festive!!

Cooking is a true art to me, so it's no surprise that my favorite sweets have inspired items in my collections!!
Oh, the delight of creating crochet lovelies that resemble little cupcakes, sweet peppermint sticks, or even my morning latte!!

Here are Mademoiselle Mermaid's top Holiday looks, good enough to eat;)


Mint Hot Chocolate Fingerless Gloves
Red and White Striped Peppermint Neck Warmer
Red and White Striped Peppermint Leg Warmers
Lemon Pie Afternoon Tea Gloves
Frosted Pastel Cupcake Spats
Cafe Au Lait Afternoon Tea Gloves
Pumpkin Spice Neck Warmer

Wishing you a delicious December!! 
...Eat your out!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment