Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Loves: Winter Gardening

Snow covered landscapes may be the quintessential look for the season...
(and growing up in Wisconsin, I have enjoyed my fair share of them!!)...
...but it's about appreciating what I've got now.
...and we're enjoying some splendidly sunny weather these days in SoCal=) 
...Just perfect for winter gardening!!

My hanging flower baskets are in full bloom with a splash of annuals, and for a festive touch, I've tucked some Christmas tree trimmings all around!!





Reveling in nature's abundant beauty seems to be my mission these days!!
...and I'm starting the day with one of my favorite passages in the Anne books...

"It's so easy to be happy on a day like this, isn't it?" Anne was saying, with true Anneish philosophy. "Let's try to make this a really golden day, girls, a day to which we can always look back with delight. We're to seek for beauty and refuse to see anything else."

― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment