1. History: Study fashion history, and sometimes repeat the mistakes of the past.Leg warmers, over-the-knee.
2. Psychology: Conduct a field study on the intoxicating effects of charcoal velvet.Charcoal velvet turban.
3. French: Speak perfect French from the knees down.Paris afternoon leg warmers.
4. Art: Be both the artist and the muse in a Monet-inspired color palette.Watercolor fingerless gloves.
5. Music: Join the band and let it go to your head.Gold fashion turban headband.
6. Science: Perfect the chemistry between black velvet and vintage lace.Vintage-look lace cuffs.
7. Sports: Always wear jersey on game day.Jersey knit caftan in teal.
8. Library Science: Organization is "tote-ally" key.Cotton bow tote bag.
9. Literature: Read the classics, and dress the part.Little Women capelet.
10. Consider: "You can never be overdressed or overeducated.”
- Oscar Wilde