Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Anne of Green Gables Inspired Fashion

It's a yearly tradition for me to read the splendid Anne of Green Gables series...
That's why I've been referencing Anne so much lately...I'm taking heaps of inspiration from my favorite redheaded heroine!!
...Some books are just so much more delicious with every re-read.
...And an audiobook version is a real delight, since it leaves me hands-free for some Anne-inspired crochet!!
(Like this sweet, emerald green cape!!)



...It's a piece so nostalgic, you could slip it right into Anne Shirley's wardrobe. She might have worn it to the concert at the White Sands Hotel...or on the day of her entrance exam to prestigious Queen's College.
Perfect for the modern-day fashionista with a penchant for timeless elegance. 

And on a serendipitous note, the latest Grammar Girl podcast just so happened to explain why we call Anne Shirely a redhead...and not an orangehead!!
...I think you'll find it delightful=)

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid



No comments:

Post a Comment