Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mermaid on the Move : Philadelphia, PA

Mademoiselle Mermaid is on the move again...
...Hello, PA!!



...I spent this past weekend in the lovely city of Philadelphia for wedding at the picturesque Normandy Farm and Blue Bell Country Club.

During my trip, I had a chance to do a little sight-seeing at the glorious gardens of the Chanticleer estate
...Traveling there involves a few winding country-ish roads, marked with deer crossings and beautiful early fall foliage...ending at a perfect gem of a place, sure to delight any garden, architecture, or fresh air lover!!















The enchanting Chanticleer estate was one of the highlights of my trip...
...and it's inspiring me to do a little gardening of my own this early a.m.!!
Time to roll up my sleeves and freshen up my flower boxes with some beautiful purple wishbone flowers!!

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment