Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Words of Wisdom



The other morning I was listening to some Abraham Hicks clips while fluttering around the house,
doing the things a mermaid fashionista does to get ready for business in the morning...
And when I heard that sentence, it just hit me very powerfully.

I immediately stopped and took note, 
wrote it down word-for-word, 
and have had the thought with me ever since.

The morning is my very favorite time of day,
and lately I've been on a bit of an early-rising kick...
doing my best to be up before dawn...
 to enjoy the peace, quiet, and amazing light that time of day has to offer.
...and I love the idea of using that time to not only set a vibrational tone for my day...
...but for my whole life.

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment