Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Things I Love



Today's Thursday Things I Love features few snapshots from unexpected moments of bliss I've encountered over the week!!...Like the time spent savoring this pretty succulent garden that now graces my living room window. It looks lovely anytime of day...but around 4:00p.m,  when the light peaks in, it's simply divine!!
...I adore these little terracotta pots that I painted in bright, tropical colors, and some are even decked out in glitter too!! Talk about enchanting;)...


Or how about a peaceful early morning walk on the beach?
...I found myself at the beach early in the day...not once...but twice this week. 


...And what's not to love about a sunset bike ride in the park?
...It's a daily habit I wouldn't want to break!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment