Thursday, November 7, 2013

Red Heart - Renaissance Capelet

The Red Heart yarn company has an impressive selection of lovely patterns available for free on their website. I totally capelets and collars in every shape 'n style...so this fabulous Renaissance version really made an impression on me when I stumbled upon it!! Click here for the free pattern!!
...and check out the photos below for a look at how my attempt turned out;)...





...I stitched it up in Sage from the LOVE collection.

You only need about a skein to complete the pattern, so it's a great stash-busting project that works-up in no time at all!! 
The finishing is really minimal too (you just have to weave in a few ends), so you can get one done on a long car or airplane ride...and you'll have a fabulous Holiday gift ready to give upon arrival;)...
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment