Wednesday, November 20, 2013

One My Favorite Things I've Ever Made

While standing in line at Joann's a few weeks ago, I was flipping through the pages of an issue of Crochet Today...and I stumbled upon a pattern for one of the most gorgeous wraps I had ever laid eyes on.
...Truth be told, the whole issue was divine, so I had to take it home!! The pattern that originally caught my eye was the first one that I stitched up...
It's the Tinsel Wrap from the November/December 2013 publication.



...and I would have to say that it's one of my favorite things I've ever made
The heather grey of the main yarn, and the neutral tones of the glittery, ruffle fringe, make it such a versatile piece that mixes nicely with my wardrobe.
There are also many ways to style the wrap, and my two preferred looks are pictured above!!
The pattern lists it as "easy"...but you'll have to pay close attention to counting the stitches. I found it simple, yet engaging too!!

Love,
Mademoiselle
Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment