Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Flower Pick : Brown-eyed Susans



Brown-eyed Susans - Flower Photography by Mademoiselle Mermaid.

Golden summer days call for enlivening morning walks down a favorite lane.
Even the busiest city block boasts a most bewitching array of butterflies, birds, and blooms in early August!!

Particularly pretty and suited to the season, are the wildflower-like specimens with bohemian sensibilities, that seem to tumble about in carefree clusters wherever they fancy.
One such glowing, roadside display of brown-eyed Susans, with their sunshine yellow petals and free spirits, was just the sort of thing to brighten my world and make me dawdle a little longer.


HappyFriday!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

1 comment:

  1. I love brown eyed susans, they are lovely flowers and make me smile each time I see them. (I a memory about them with my daughter and her boyfriend)
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete