Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Flower Pick : Star Jasmine

Today's superstar of my Friday Flower Pick-ing 
adventures is none other than the charmingly pretty, 
deliciously perfumed, Star Jasmine!!



 When I'm out 'n about, checking to see what's blooming,
it's usually my baby blues that lead the way...
...spotting a flash of pink across the street (and making a beeline for it=)....
or catching a glimpse of white sparkle in a flowering tree overhead!!

But star jasmine is best discovered by following your nose!! 
It's especially true on a night like last night, when on a full moon bike ride, I discovered a few beautifully scented hidden spots to revisit today-
to photograph my star!!



A view from my full moon bike ride last night.

HappyFriday!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid


No comments:

Post a Comment