Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday Words of Wisdom : From a #Girlboss

I've just finished reading Sophia Amoruso's interesting, amusing, delightful, and oh-so inspiring #Girlboss


The chapter called Hocus-Pocus : The Power of Magical Thinking,
was my particular favorite!!
When I first glimpsed the title, I held my breath for a moment because I wasn't sure which way she was going to go on the subject...
...I had thoroughly enjoyed the book up until that point, but what that awesome #Girlboss had to say about magic, made me throw my whole into it!!

"Focus on the positive things in your life and you'll be shocked at how many more positive things start happening. But before you start to think you just got lucky, remember that it's magic, and you made it yourself."
-Sophia Amoruso
#Girlboss

I also loved this simple little nugget tucked into the book...
 
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
-Roald Dahl


Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

p.s...Wondering what that ruffly hint of purple gauze 
in the image above is all about?!
This mermaid #Girlboss will be revealing that tomorrow!!...
It's Mademoiselle Mermaid's latest;)...Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment