Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Flower Pick : Cinco de Mayo Rose

Striped Rose - Flower Photography by Mademoiselle Mermaid

Happy Cinco de Mayo from the flower lined streets of a Santa Monica neighborhood in full bloom!! Despite the heavy fog and clouds, I'm out strolling in search of a Friday Flower Pick to fit the red, white, 'n green theme of this festive day=)!!

A gorgeously striped red and white rose, set against a background of deep green foliage, is a perfect specimen to mark the day!!... And I found this beauty right outside a paint store, no less... (I thought it was very fitting, considering the way the petals look splattered with paint!!) 

From now on, I think I'll call this little stretch of the sidewalk "Artist's Way"!!


HappyFriday!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment