Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Flower Pick : Bright Coral Rose

Bright Coral Rose - Flower Photography by Mademoiselle Mermaid

Bright Coral Rose - Flower Photography by Mademoiselle Mermaid

Bright Coral Rose - Flower Photography by Mademoiselle Mermaid


I'm not ready to be done with Easter just yet!! 
A passing glimpse of my Easter basket still fills me surprise and delight, even if all the chocolate is gone=)...and the remembrance of the magical stillness and golden sunshine one would want on a beautiful Easter morning, still fills my soul!!

This gorgeous, coral-colored rose was another part of that magic last Sunday morning, and the sparrows and mockingbirds filling the bottle brush tree outside my window are still singing her praises!!

HappyFriday!!
Love,
Mademoiselle
Mermaid

1 comment: