Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Flower Pick : Glitter Before Breakfast




It's a beautiful morning...a little crisp and a lot sunny=)...so I headed right out the door at first light to see what this day's gifts might be!!

Gift #1...Someone left a gate in the community garden open...and I enjoyed a few blissful moments amongst some truly gorgeous roses, butterflies, and a darling little hummingbird.

Gift #2...After my community garden sojourn, I quite literally stumbled upon this dazzling scene (pictured above), tucked into the space between a wall and the sidewalk, and nearly underfoot. Freshly misted, with the sunrise sparkling from behind, I found just what I was looking for...and had bokeh for my soul's breakfast again!!

HappyFriday!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

2 comments:

  1. I love the dew on them. Those are really pretty!

    http://www.anapeladay.com/2016/09/ww-popcorn-and-bees-linky.html

    ReplyDelete