Monday, May 16, 2016

Mermaid Monday : May Gray Magic


Santa Moinca Beach and Pier in May

Yellow Gladiolus Flower Photo by Mademoiselle Mermaid

Cancer Mermaid Zodiac Illustration by Mademoiselle Mermaid

Pink Zinnias Close Up Flower Photography by Mademoiselle Mermaid


Mornings are cloudy 'n cool May-gray this month,
and that's ok with me!!
...Once summer kicks into high gear, there is sure to be enough
bright sun and heat to satisfy even the beachiest of bums!!
...For now, I'm enjoying prime photo opportunities in the overcast light,
meditative walks on gray and foggy beach...
And when I need an infusion of bright, saturated colors,
I open up my pencil box and get to sketching- mermaids of course!!
Ruled by the moon,
and dazzling among the delicate rose blooms of a summer garden,
Cancer is the newest edition to my siren series!!

Happy Mermaid Monday!!
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment