Monday, February 22, 2016

Mermaid Monday : Santa Monica Lovin'









A perfect weekend day for me almost always starts with an excessively delightful (and long!!) stroll down Santa Monica beach, enjoying the surf 'n sun, and marveling at the ever-changing colors of the ocean and sky!!

This weekend, the ocean's mood ring showed a lovely translucent and misty green hue!!
...I love how no two ocean views are ever quite the same...

The last stop on my around-town-adventure is always the public library- to see what's new, and to visit some classic favorites too!!

As a huge fan of libraries, I'm delighted to have my mermaid art splashed across the front of a 125th anniversary library card edition, out now!! The feature is a result of my entry in the library card design contest; I won in the adult category!! 

So, if you're a Santa Monica local with a fondness for mermaid things 'n books too, 
be sure to stop in and get one!! 

Happy MermaidMonday!!

  
Love,
Mademoiselle
Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment