Thursday, October 1, 2015

Things I Love : Fringe Leg Warmers

Hello, October!!

Welcome to a new month!!...and one of my favorite months at that=)
Halloween is on the way...and so are longer nights, cooler weather, and beautiful Fall breezes.

I'm so inspired by the magic of this time of year...
and these fabulous new leg warmers are a result=)!! 

...It's been a while since I released a new legwear design,
and I'm glad that the new edition to my line is something a little outrageous=)!!





My handmade and high fashion crochet leg warmers, 
with a cascade of fringe and vintage-look buttons,
are just in=)...on Etsy!!


Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

2 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering if you ever sell your crochet patterns for your leg warmers. Plz let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy sleeping in leg warmers. Do you have any plan warmers. Thank https://go.goli.com/free or email me.

    ReplyDelete