Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello, September!!

September promises lots of spectacular sunsets, followed by evenings spent with velvet tea and a crochet project, al fresco at my favorite cafe...
And, oh!!...How I love those wonderful giant fashion magazines that September brings,
full of fantasy, creativity, and magic!!

Much to my delight, Victorian-inspired fashion is having a major moment this season;
think lace-up boots, capes, high neck blouses, and ruffled sleeves and collars...





My own Victorian sensibilities have led me to create something new with fall on the horizon: a ruffled neck warmer in a beautiful natural color, trimmed with ivory lace and drawstring ties!!

The pattern will be out shortly too, and could be just the thing for a crafty fashionista who fancies an easy, clever little project to stitch up by the first fall fires.

Welcome to September!!

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment