Thursday, May 7, 2015

Red Heart Lighthearted Tunic


I never saw a heart motif that I didn't like...
So when I spied this pattern on the Red Heart website
I knew I'd have to try my hand at stitching it up!! 

I chose a lovely and silky yarn that blocks with a nice drape (Red Heart Soft), 
in a cherry red and an off-white. 
It's a little Valentine's Day, a little Holiday, and would even look great over a swimsuit!!
 
For a finishing touch, I chained 100 and single crocheted two drawstrings that I wove through the sides (at the natural waist), just to create a more fitted and flattering fit on me.





It was an enjoyable, relatively easy, and engaging project 
that doesn't require much yarn!!

View my project on Ravelry right here.

HappyCrocheting!!

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment