Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Well Begun is Half Done




"Well begun is half done." 

-Mary Poppins
...and -Aristotle=)...

This quote is particularly charming to me since I am endlessly experimenting with perfecting my morning routine.
...I can really see how the way the day begins so often influences the day's outcome!!

Right now, I'm enjoying waking up at 5:00 a.m...getting dressed and ready for the day...and then doing some light chores and gardening. At 6:00 a.m. I have what I call my power hour where I spend time with my daybook, create collages, draw, burn incense, and meditate.


 Tranquility du Jour Daybook with room to collage!!

A creative, relaxing start to the day makes all the difference to me when it comes time to sit down at the machine to sew!!
Here I am, in my work space...
feeling good and ready to create something wonderful!!
 

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment