Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday Things I Love : All Things Halloween


I started celebrating Halloween at the tail end of
September this year and have been partaking in little Holiday festivities all month long!!

There was the RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns exhibit at Descanso Gardens...
...I got caught up on my witchy correspondence (aka Halloween cards)...
...outfitted my living room window with glowing orange lights...
...and checked out the movie Dracula Untold (not to be missed, in my opinion!!)





So, what's next on my all-things-Halloween agenda?
...Well, I've been eying some glittery spider web fabric that would make a great Halloween apron!!
...Perfect for my inner domestic witch!!

Hope you're enjoying a bewitching October too...
Love,
MademoiselleMermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment