Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Natural History Museum


The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles had been on my "must go-to" list for quite some time!!
 Somehow it just never seemed to work out...the butterfly exhibit was closed for the season, there were rennovations, and there was the fact that I'm never in that part of town!!
...But last weekend's trip to San Francisco reminded me of just how much fun it is to explore new places!! While brainstorming for something clever and undone to do around town, I couldn't get the NHM out of my mind!!

This weekend the stars aligned, and here's the delightful day of butterflies, gems, and fossils I was treated to=)...

The museum:
 









The Butterfly Pavilion:










Want my full explorer's review?...Head on over to TripAdvisor, where I am developing a passion for dishing on my favorite travel finds!!

Love,
MademoiselleMermaid


1 comment: